[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 21:49:05 UTC 2018

Looking into making changes based on Ralph's good feedback, but too busy answering emails. PRs welcome!
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 4:47:15 PM EST, Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Mikel,
"Does your organisation want to work with OSM?" may be better than the current "With an organization making plans for OSM?" It took me several attempts to understand the current strapline.
Best regards,Rob