[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Nov 29 06:28:11 UTC 2018

Good morning Mikel,

It was interesting to me to see which organizations use the OSM:
https://welcome.openstreetmap.org/about-osm-community/consumers/

You could also include in the list the Stockholm Public Transport - SL:
https://sl.se/en/
It is one of the best and useful websites I ever saw. I've been at
Stockholm couple of ears ago and I used this website daily to move
around the city, the same as millions of other commuters.

Best regards,
Oleksiy