[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 22:08:27 UTC 2018

Ok you win Christoph. Have a good night.
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 5:04:32 PM EST, Christoph Hormann <chris_hormann at gmx.de> wrote:

 On Wednesday 28 November 2018, Mikel Maron, OSM wrote:
> > This is likely one  of the major reasons why people were and still
> > are hesitant to contribute since it feels like this is a foreign
> > object to the OSM community
>
> I haven't seen any hesitation. Just today, there's been several PRs
> by members of the OSM community.

It is always hard to see what you miss out on compared to what you have.

And it is even harder to let go of control...

> > the AB is ...
>
> Let's stop making a bogeyman out of the AB.

I provided a fact based analysis of the situation of the AB.  You are
welcome to argue my points but it is not productive to derail this
discussion by putting it on an emotional level (bogeyman, worrying,
monster etc.)

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/