[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

martin at noblecourt.eu martin at noblecourt.eu
Wed Nov 28 22:45:46 UTC 2018

Dear list members,

n my opinion the way this discussion transitioned from "congratulations
for the great work" (and by the way congratulations to all those who
worked on it, this is certainly a very useful resource that I hope will
continue being improved & translated in the future !) to nitpicking over
one sentenced is quite typical of the issues of communication on our
community.

I'd like(as many "average" community members that almost never write
here I suppose) to hear more on projects conducted within the OSMF and
on structured discussions about major stakes for the projects, and less
anecdotal disputes or one-sentence personal answers. Just think of what
we could do with the time collectively lost not only writing but also
reading (for the dozens of OSMF members who do) these messages...

Sorry to contribute to the ongoing spamming but this is really a
deterrent for a larger involvement of many community members - I'm
afraid for many of us most OSMF emails go directly to trash during the
yearly pre-election peak. Happy to hear if board candidates have
suggestions on how to improve collectively :-)

Best

Martin