[Osmf-talk] Seeking your input on the Microgrant program

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:12:02 UTC 2018

I think if we use HOT's system that would save time both for ourselves and
for people applying for grants.

Having said that I think the objectives are slightly different so I might
weight the GDP of the country in which the grant is to be applied and
perhaps slant it more towards ones that added street names or local detail
of that type.

This I think should be doable with a smartphone working in an off line mode.

Cheerio John

>>> 2) https://www.hotosm.org/projects/microgrants_and_community_development