[Osmf-talk] Access to documentation of the decisions of the face-to-face meeting

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Aug 7 10:57:56 UTC 2019

On Wednesday 07 August 2019, Mikel Maron wrote:
> [...] But essentially, the F2F functions as an extended
> discussion and brainstorming session, without formal minutes or
> decisions being made.

Sigh.

All right, so lets reiterate the discussion from the June meeting.  Not
that this is really necessary - but if you insist, be my guest.

That means my first question to the board is if the board considers the
face-to-face meetings to be board meetings as per Articles 87-94 of the
AoA and section 6 of the Board Rules of Order.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/