[Osmf-talk] Local Chapter application - Ireland

Miriam Mapanauta mapanauta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 23:57:48 UTC 2019

Hi to all,

I totally support the Ireland local chapter, I believe it is a great idea
to have regional chapters regardless of the borders or political
situations. In Latin America a few years ago we started OSM Talk latam and
also a group in Telegram named OSM LatAm that helps a lot to unify efforts
and to improve the maps in the region, we are not a local chapter but many
discussions, knowledge sharing and mapping projects takes place in the
group.

Best,

Miriam
@mapanauta

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 1:25 PM Heather Leson <heather at osmfoundation.org>
wrote:

> Dear OSMF
>
> The OSM community in Ireland has submitted an application to be a local
> chapter.
>
> Please provide any input by Thursday, September 5, 2019.  The board
> welcome input on this list or to the board directly.
>

> Details:
> https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters
>
> Thank you to the Ireland team for this submission.
>
> Heather
>
> --
> Secretary
> OpenStreetMap Foundation
>
> Name & Registered Office:
> OpenStreetMap Foundation
> St John's Innovation Centre
> Cowley Road
> Cambridge
> CB4 0WS
> United Kingdom
> A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
> Registration No. 05912761.

Miriam
@mapanauta