[Osmf-talk] voting fraud

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:06:33 UTC 2019

On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 7:39 AM Christoph Hormann <chris_hormann at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Friday 01 February 2019, Heather Leson wrote:
> >
> > - To be active on this mailing list is often a full time job. I saw a
> > question about Board conflict of interest and answered it. (While
> > traveling in an airport for work). Honestly, I do not know what more
> > you want from a board member.
>
> What i expect from board members on this matter is some appreciation for
> their own limitations.

Cool, that is also what I would expect to see from you (and a few
others) as well.

I would like you to appreciate how much additional work and stress
your constant demanding of answers causes both your follow OSMF
members and the Board members specifically.

I would like you to appreciate that you are not the only person who is
a member of this organization, the organization does not answer
directly to you and that your constant demands that individuals, board
members or otherwise, should satisfy your every, constantly evolving
concerns and conspiracies are not helpful to the health of the OSMF in
general.

My opinion is your communications on these email lists is more
damaging to OSM and the community than any 100 folks signing up from
the same company for whatever reason.

Cheers,
Blake