[Osmf-talk] voting fraud

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Feb 1 14:25:42 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 2/1/19 2:06 PM, Blake Girardot wrote:
> My opinion is your communications on these email lists is more
> damaging to OSM and the community than any 100 folks signing up from
> the same company for whatever reason.

That is a dangerously naive attitude, and I can only hope you've just
made that statement to be provocative and not because you really care
that little for the OSM Foundation and its members.

It only takes a few "100 folks" to replace the board with company
stooges, take ownership of the domain name and trademarks, suck the
whole thing dry for a few quick bucks from a taxi company, and discard
it as soon as more profit hails elsewhere.

I don't know which community you are talking of that would happily be
governed by whoever pays most but who feel repulsed at someone asking
pointy questions of those in power, but it certainly ain't any community
I ever want to be part of.

Bye
Ferderik