[Osmf-talk] voting fraud

David Morais Ferreira david.moraisferreira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:03:24 UTC 2019

Hello,

Claiming that there is a conflict of interest simply because a board member
has met someone at a conference is, in my opinion, an overreaction. While
the voting fraud is only alleged, but given the current situation, I would
expect board members to be completely transparent about any professional or
private relationships to the company and its employees. Simply knowing
someone doesn't directly imply a conflict of interest, but it should (in my
opinion) be divulged to the OSMF members.

In fact, I hope that board members are well connected in the industry, as
working in a vacuum is never optimal.

As usual, common sense prevails.

David Morais Ferreira