[Osmf-talk] voting fraud

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Mon Feb 4 15:02:29 UTC 2019

Well, there is human dignity, and then there are efforts by corporate
bodies to use undignified methods to take over other corporate bodies.
I have nothing against the 100 individually, but am deeply suspicious of
the motivations of Global Logic.  While I may feel sympathy to the 100
for possibly (almost certainly?) being manipulated, and having lived in
India for three years, I actually do have sympathy for the many Indians
who labor under unfeeling management, I counsel my fellow OSMF members
and the Board to inquire as to what Global Logic intends and to take
appropriate action based on those intentions, not on concern for the
100.  If Global Logic should refuse to make its intentions clear, that
should be taken as a warning sign, and the 100 should have their
memberships annulled.

My two rupees' worth.

Allan Mustard
apm-wa