[Osmf-talk] voting fraud

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Tue Feb 5 17:59:37 UTC 2019

On Tuesday 05 February 2019, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> The first contact made by GL was on 27th November, and in this a GL
> manager writing on behalf of the team members who had recently signed
> up explained the background and asked board to clarify whether or not
> the registrations were eligible for election.

Since a plausible explanation from GL that is consistent with the facts
is one of the things that is seriously missing here - what exactly
does "explained the background" mean here?

> After clarification was provided, the same person asked board to
> reconsider the decision since the deadline had been communicated
> incorrectly before, and this was unfair for all those who had signed
> up on the 15th.

To me that sounds like GL management admitted they had detailed
knowledge of who of their employees was signed up on the 15th - which
is again consistent with the analysis from the MWG.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/