[Osmf-talk] Update on the GlobalLogic membership signup

Heather Leson heather at osmfoundation.org
Fri Feb 8 05:42:33 UTC 2019

Hello,

this is just a quick update on the situation with the GlobalLogic signup
and the MWG report. We have sent an email to GlobalLogic expressing our
concerns, and will try to find an amicable solution with them. We have
shared the communication with MWG and will keep MWG updated on any further
developments, and of course report here as well.

Heather on behalf of the Board
--
Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John's Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.