[Osmf-talk] Licence compatibility information

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Feb 14 21:22:22 UTC 2019

The LWG has recently added a section on licence compatibility to the
OSMF website.

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Licence/Licence_Compatibility

We hope that this will make it easier for community members to determine
which licences could potentially be compatible and to provide
centralised access to specific licence evaluations that the LWG has made
in the past, or will carry out in the future.

At the same time we are making our evaluation of the "Linux Foundation
CDLA Permissive" licence public, see
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/CDLA_permissive_compatibility .
Thanks to Kathleen Lu for authoring the review.

Simon