[Osmf-talk] Subscription of OSMF members to the osmf-talk mailinglist

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:54:53 UTC 2019

Oh yea I found it https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2017-November/079613.html
This sparked a long thread. Somewhere along the line I was accused of having received a "leak" (can't find this message) of the actual edit process inside WeeklyOSM. Which is silly.
Anyway, I'm not worried about WeeklyOSM. We all agree it has a point of view, and that was the only point of my question. That's what I'll make sure people know when I recommend they read it. Because it's a pretty valuable resource.
Rather than a diary, another idea I have is to start a derivative version of WeeklyOSM, with all the stuff that annoys me edited out. Call it "WeeklyOSM Executive Edition" :P
-Mikel
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron