[Osmf-talk] Subscription of OSMF members to the osmf-talk mailinglist

manfred ma.reiter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:25:54 UTC 2019

Mikel,

one essential attitude is the responsibility for the quality of the
data. I can give you an example from #448. ;-) Maybe you noticed that we
opened our Content Management System OSMBC for everyone some time ago.
The following article was submitted and ready for issue #448:

"MSF (Doctors Without Borders) invites everyone to a Missing Maps
Mapathon in Berlin on 26 February 2019 from 19:00 to 21:45."

The article contains all necessary information and could have been
published. But we took the liberty to add the following sentence:

"Since high-quality maps are essential to help people in crisis areas,
experienced mappers are invited to participate, and to train and monitor
newbies."

That's an attitude - isn't it?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator