[Osmf-talk] Subscription of OSMF members to the osmf-talk mailinglist

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:35:52 UTC 2019

Heya Manfred
Yea no problem by me with calling out data quality issues at mapathons. Other topics just seem one sided often, to me at least. I'm not interested in arguing over specific instances, so just to help with understanding my point of view...
For instance, this from back in December has a length paragraph about HOT and OSMF. Yes there's a bit that states "For some OSMF members," but what's missing is "For other OSMF members, this is something different entirely"
http://www.weeklyosm.eu/archives/11173

Or this week, "members asked their representatives for openness and transparency, which was met with some pushback", referencing a post by Heather which read to me about a different topic entirely.
Rihards asked for a specific case of defensiveness. I'm having trouble finding it, but I think I suggested a more "neutral" way of framing a WeeklyOSM item over a year ago, and I was accused of spying or something :)
Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron