[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF board meeting this Thursday, 17th of January, at 21:00 London time

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Jan 17 12:13:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 17.01.19 12:49, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> I would like to ask for the reason for discussing the bulk OSMF signup
> matter non-publicly

I expect that a significant part of this discussion will be our strategy
for the discussions with the company responsible (i.e. what questions we
need to ask, and how we will react if the answers are this or that; what
options we can offer going forward, etc.). If that were publicly known
before we even have the discussion, it would weaken our position
considerably.

Bye
Frederik