[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF board meeting this Thursday, 17th of January, at 21:00 London time

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:05:57 UTC 2019

> Do the employers/companies of any board member have business relationships with GlobalLogic (e.g. contracted for mapping services)?
This has been asked several times, by the Board and Membership Working Group. Certainly if there was a business relationship between Mapbox and GlobalLogic, I would have recused myself from this matter.
For myself, no, Mapbox has no business relationship with GlobalLogic. There are former Mapbox staff who are now working at GlobalLogic, which seems to have confused some perceptions; but that's entirely on an individual basis.
-Mikel
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Thursday, January 17, 2019, 11:42:16 AM EST, Michael Reichert <osm-ml at michreichert.de> wrote:

 Hi,

Am 17/01/2019 um 12.49 schrieb Christoph Hormann:
> I would like to ask for the reason for discussing the bulk OSMF signup
> matter non-publicly, especially in light of the fact that this is
> obviously of high interest for the OSMF members and corporate
> activities in OSM in general are a significant matter of concern for
> the OSM community.

Do the employers/companies of any board member have business
relationships with GlobalLogic (e.g. contracted for mapping services)? I
am sure or assume that Frederik, Tobias and Joost don't have a conflict
of interest in that direction. I would appreciate it if the members of
the board issued a statement that their employers/companies have not
contracted GlobalLogic for mapping services.

Best regards

Michael