[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF board meeting this Thursday, 17th of January, at 21:00 London time

Michael Reichert osm-ml at michreichert.de
Thu Jan 17 16:40:16 UTC 2019

Hi,

Am 17/01/2019 um 12.49 schrieb Christoph Hormann:
> I would like to ask for the reason for discussing the bulk OSMF signup
> matter non-publicly, especially in light of the fact that this is
> obviously of high interest for the OSMF members and corporate
> activities in OSM in general are a significant matter of concern for
> the OSM community.

Do the employers/companies of any board member have business
relationships with GlobalLogic (e.g. contracted for mapping services)? I
am sure or assume that Frederik, Tobias and Joost don't have a conflict
of interest in that direction. I would appreciate it if the members of
the board issued a statement that their employers/companies have not
contracted GlobalLogic for mapping services.

Best regards

Michael