[Osmf-talk] Board decision on Crimea complaint

Heather Leson heather at osmfoundation.org
Mon Jan 28 17:33:30 UTC 2019

Dear Martin and Colleagues,

Since December, the Board has attempted to draft a public response. We are
still discussing.  I provided an update in the board meeting of January 17,
2019 - https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2019-01-17

Since that time, I have tried again to get agreement from the Board on the
full details. We have a new board and there is much discussion about the
text.

I will try again tomorrow night to rewrite it and ask for permission to
share from the Board. Also, a quick note about the comments in Weekly OSM.
I am obliged to issue statements on discussions when the Board agrees to
the content of the statements.

Thank you,

Heather