[Osmf-talk] Board statement - Membership Working Group report on unusual signups before OSMF election

Steve Friedl steve at unixwiz.net
Wed Jan 30 16:38:55 UTC 2019

> "The MWG suggested the Board release or endorse the GlobalLogic report rather than it coming from just the MWG"

The membership working group said often that we preferred the board to endorse and release this report itself rather than have it come from a working group, but we did not wish for undue delay.

MWG had aggressive timelines for release, we believe transparency required this, and it's likely the board felt more time pressure than they were comfortable with, especially considering the extended holiday break and with other things on their hotplate.

I would be surprised if there were anything approaching agreement on what constitutes "undue" delay.

Steve