[Osmf-talk] Board statement - Membership Working Group report on unusual signups before OSMF election

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Jan 30 23:07:48 UTC 2019

On 2019-01-30 2:34 p.m., Mikel Maron wrote:
> We didn't. We received the report in the middle of the holidays, a
> previously decided black out period for Board business

Just since this has come up a couple of times, there was no black out
period for board business. Naturally during holidays most of us were
away from OSMF work for some portion of them, but the only black out
period was for board circulars.[1] Voting in circulars is a small part
of board work.

[1]: https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2018-12-20