[Osmf-talk] voting fraud

Eric Sherman ericandrewsherman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:36:40 UTC 2019

How is this logical? Actual fraud and conspiracy is OF COURSE more damaging
than perception of such.

I understand the temptation to draw links between these ‘events’. After
all, our brains are wired to draw connections and look for big explanations
for dramatic events.

However, that does not mean that it actually took place.

If you are so concerned about perception doing more damage than reality,
why a laundry list of rumors and speculation? By your logic, you are doing
even more damage.