[Osmf-talk] Unusual message

Gregory sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Mon Jun 24 12:44:45 UTC 2019

The lack of any text on their profile page is the most concerning for me.

It would be good to at least point to a page about the Iran community.
Ideally a deceleration of the messages it is sending, who(which user)
controls the account, and further details of the selection-criteria and
message content etc.

Gregory.