[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Attribution guideline status update

Jeffrey Friedl jfriedl at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 10:25:32 UTC 2019

> The blog article talked about updated maps on web and mobile, and it
> gave hope that slippy maps might be switching to OSM finally.

The interactive maps on the web page have been Mapbox for years (though with stale
data not updated for more than a year).

> This is on OSM list as Strava does use OSM in many places, and many
> contributors love seeing our work being put to good use.

Sure, but we don't complain about every company that doesn't use OSM as much as
we wish they would, so why now? This thread started with "the hypocrocy continues",
but I can't figure out what, exactly, anyone is complaining about.

> I feel that you are angry about something in my email

Not angry; just confused as to what people are complaining about.

    Jeffrey