[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Attribution guideline status update

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Oct 31 12:37:45 UTC 2019

Ah you mean zoomed in. At least the labelling is clearly generated from
OSM, so yes they should be providing attribution. So you are saying that
you have evidence that they are claiming that they do not need to do
that? That would be rather weird as, as I pointed out, in the articles
they link to they actually do attribute OSM, but obviously something we
would go after.