[Osmf-talk] proposal OSMF active contributor membership

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 22:27:27 UTC 2020

On Friday 03 April 2020, Allan Mustard wrote:
> Any time the board makes a decision of this nature, I imagine the the
> circular resolution documenting it will be published in the meeting
> minutes, as are all circular resolutions.

In the past circulars about memberships have not been detailed about the
reasoning behind the board decisions and to maintain privacy of the
prospective member they can't be on the specific cases.  Which is why i
suggested to over time publish summaries of the guiding principles
which kind and amount of non-mapping contributions qualify people for
the active contributor membership.

This would also in the future with changing composition of the board
help to maintain a level of consistency in decisions.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/