[Osmf-talk] proposal OSMF active contributor membership

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 4 06:29:28 UTC 2020

Hi all, I think broadly this is a really good proposal. Kudos to the
membership and board for bringing it on...

I have posted the membership working group (MWG) notes [1]
<https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes/MWG_2020-01-19#implementation_of_new_Fee_waiver_for_mappers.2Fcontributors>
on the HOT list and asked that if there are comments or questions they be
posted here or sent to the MWG directly. I think it would be good to hear
the perspective of those who are not necessarily members already but might
want to be... Encourage people to do the same in their networks...

Keep up the good work!

Pete