[Osmf-talk] Fwd: OSI Open Source Technology Micro-courses: Starting in June

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 14:40:52 UTC 2020

For you

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com
Twitter/skype: HeatherLeson
Blog: textontechs.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: The Open Source Initiative <do-not-reply at opensource.org>
Date: Fri, Apr 3, 2020 at 11:18 PM
Subject: OSI Open Source Technology Micro-courses: Starting in June
To: Heather Leson <heatherleson at gmail.com>

Megan Byrd-Sanicki
Deb Bryant
Pamela Chestek
Hong Phuc Dang
Elana Hashman
Tracy Hinds
Chris Lamb
Faidon Liambotis
Patrick Masson
Josh Simmons
Italo VIgnoli
------------------------------
855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A, #270 | Palo Alto | CA | 94301 | United States
| opensource.org
<https://opensource.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=1997&qid=247375>

Dear Heather,

The Open Source Initiative and Brandeis University, have partnered to
develop exclusive, micro-courses, badge and certificate opportunities
around the business and communities of open source
<https://opensource.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=1998&qid=247375>.
This exclusive opportunity offers you a chance to be part of small,
intensive courses designed by leading open source professionals and
OSI advisory
board members
<https://opensource.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=1999&qid=247375>
.

The small class framework provides you with an opportunity to network
with leading
open source professionals and advisory board members
<https://opensource.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=1999&qid=247375>.
And, as an OSI member, you *save 15%* on the class.

For more information, please visit:
https://www.brandeis.edu/gps/future-students/learn-about-our-programs/open-source-technology-management.html
<https://opensource.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=1998&qid=247375>.
Be sure to sign up to be notified of important upcoming dates and
information.

We hope you are as excited about these courses as we are--developed by open
source professionals, for open source professionals. We're confident these
courses can help build your career in open source, and ultimately the open
source movement itself.

Thank you and all the best,
Patrick Masson
General Manager and Director, Open Source Initiative
Unsubscribe
<https://opensource.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=1453&qid=247375&h=a651a4fc8319243f>
855 El Camino Real
Ste 13A, #270