[Osmf-talk] Microgrants Committee starting up

Joost Schouppe joost at osmfoundation.org
Mon Apr 20 13:33:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

The third meeting's notes are up:
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Committees/Minutes#Microgrants_Committee

As you probably already know, the call for applications is already out. If
you didn't, time to head over to:

https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2020/04/19/announcing-the-osm-foundations-call-for-microgrant-applications/

More promotion is of course on the way, but I'm real glad we got the blog
out and it's already featured in the weekly. Oh, and the blog was already
translated to several languages (thank you to the OSMF translation team and
Dorothea for organizing that!)

The topic of public meetings fell off the agenda, so that'll be discussed
at the next meeting.

Joost