[Osmf-talk] need help with fixme tags in Republics of Georgia and of Azerbaijan

Joost Schouppe joost at osmfoundation.org
Sun Apr 5 16:48:29 UTC 2020

Hi Allan,

You might have more luck on talk than an osmf-talk.

For Georgia, there's a less-than-lively forum at
https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=101

When looking for mappers with local knowledge somewhere, I've found this
query useful (I made it based on an idea of Jorieke, probably with lots of
help.openstreetmap.org).
It just creates a list of contributors who are the last editor of stuff
(please change said stuff to things that are relevant to the are):

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/Srg

(you could change the query to only take objects that are at version one to
be a bit more sure)

Joost

Joost