[Osmf-talk] New idea: Invite a LC to speak at each OSMF Board meeting

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:49:24 UTC 2020

> What this opportunity may lead to is hearing about things that otherwise aren't quite urgent enough to get around to contacting the board, or even just to hear from different chapters that everything is running fine, or to tell a pleasant anecdote from a different group, or similar things.

Exactly. This is a low key way to share and raise visibility of everything that's happening around the globe. And since the Board meetings are open to OSMF members, and our meeting minutes available to all (and watched closely by many), there's many more people than the seven of us on the Board who might hear something interesting. A short recap could make a good article for inclusion in the next WeeklyOSM.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron