[Osmf-talk] New idea: Invite a LC to speak at each OSMF Board meeting

Craig Allan allan at iafrica.com
Tue Apr 7 16:23:19 UTC 2020

I agree with Andy, Ben, Heikki.  It is good to sample the activities of
the Local Chapters.
I also agree with Michael; the limited bandwidth of the meetings is a
concern,
Not so worried about Christoph's LC selection problems - I think it will
work out fine.

Yes, let it be tried - in Mumble meetings preferably.
I suggest running a 15 minute slot in the same Mumble venue after the
formal meeting closes, and we'll see who stays to listen.
If it fails, so be it.

Craig Allan

On 2020/04/07 09:45, Andy Allan ...