[Osmf-talk] New idea: Invite a LC to speak at each OSMF Board meeting

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Wed Apr 8 17:53:17 UTC 2020

In my now 40+ conference and video calls with various stakeholders in
the OSM community, both local chapters and corporate members of the
Advisory Board have asked, in various ways, how to improve communication
between them and the board, and several expressed surprise that the
board chair took the time to reach out to them.  This initiative is a
partial response to that input.  It does not mean that the Advisory
Board members may not also ping me or other board members on their own
initiative.  It is simply one mechanism the board wants to use to
improve communication.  If you something harmful in this initiative, I
am all ears.

apm