[Osmf-talk] New idea: Invite a LC to speak at each OSMF Board meeting

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:23:59 UTC 2020

I'm very much in favor of this idea, though as others have observed there
are some challenges involved. But generally, it adds an opportunity for the
Board to hear from other parts of the OpenStreetMap project, thus opening
the possibility for greater communications across the community and giving
a platform to voices that may otherwise go unheard.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

Wretches, utter wretches, keep your hands from beans! - Empedocles, *Fragments,
141.*