[Osmf-talk] New idea: Invite a LC to speak at each OSMF Board meeting

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Fri Apr 10 00:24:01 UTC 2020

For the record, I am in favor of increased communication between the
OSMF Board and the various stakeholders in the OSM community, including
members of the Advisory Board.  If anybody opposes increased
communication for any reason, I am all ears to hear your rationale.

If anybody is opposed to my outreach (40+ conference calls to date,
since election to the Board), for any reason, I am all ears.

Please let me hear from you, if you have something to say.

Allan Mustard
Chairperson, OSM Foundation Board of Directors