[Osmf-talk] Microgrants Committee starting up

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Apr 12 15:25:21 UTC 2020

Am 04.04.2020 um 15:18 schrieb Allan Mustard:

> Is there any reason the Board could not require that all WGs and
> committees apply the conflict-of-interest rules once they are final?

It is probably a qualified "no, no reason not to". Qualified because I
don't know what is actually in it, but assuming there are no basic human
rights violations enshrined in the policy and it doesn't require
anything against the law in the UK, the OSMF is obviously free to
askwhat ever it wants from WG members. Naturally the WG members have the
same right to just walk away.

Simon