[Osmf-talk] Microgrants Committee starting up

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Sun Apr 12 22:44:48 UTC 2020

That's true, but of course if the OSM community is truly worried (as
some members have professed to me) about the risk of a stealth takeover
of the Foundation by corporate interests via the working groups, this
sort of requirement would seem both prudent and logical.  The Board
would only contemplate such a rule for the WGs if the community wanted it.