[Osmf-talk] New URL for meeting | Re: OSMF & Video Chat | Re: Next OSMF board meeting on Friday 17 April 2020, at 17:00 London time

Rory McCann rory.mccann at osmfoundation.org
Thu Apr 16 16:54:11 UTC 2020

Unfortunately the server the BBB server was hosted on crashed, and BBB
needed to be reinstalled. All the data was lost. Which means if you
created an account before, it's gone and you need to re-create it.

The April 2020 Board Meeting will be at this URL:

     https://osmvideo.cloud68.co/user/ror-nt7-6tu

It's been configured for open access, you do not need an account to view
it. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Rory