[Osmf-talk] OSGeo Oceania Local Chapter application

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Aug 12 10:53:06 UTC 2020

Hi,

On 11.08.20 23:38, Yves wrote:
> Frederik, in your example none of this would help New Guinea to build
> something from the bottom up.

It wasn't my intention to actively help people in New Guinea to build
something. Maybe they don't even want to build something, or are happy
with what they have, or there aren't any people interested in mapping,
or whatever. I just wanted to make sure that *if* they wanted to build
something, there would be room for it (instead of "sorry, no local
chapter for you, you're already covered by $LARGER_CHAPTER").

Bye
Frederik