[Osmf-talk] OSGeo Oceania Local Chapter application

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 17:20:00 UTC 2020

I don’t think it’s reasonable to object to this application unless mappers from inside Oceania complain or the chapter becomes a negative influence on OSM, I see neither.

I do see it acceptable to review any local chapter that doesn’t support its remit reasonably including geographical and cultural extremities.

--
Andrew