[Osmf-talk] Running for re-election

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Fri Dec 4 20:17:49 UTC 2020

Hi all,

some of you may have spotted my name on the list of candidates for this
year's OSMF board elections. I've been a member of the board for the
past two years, and with your support, I would be happy to serve another
term!

I've done my best to answer all of the official questions in detail, so
I invite you to learn about my positions and ideas on the OSM wiki:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM20/Election_to_Board/Answers_and_manifestos/Tobias_Knerr

However, I would also like to make use of this opportunity and encourage
you to share your questions or thoughts on my candidacy – either in
public discussion or, if you prefer, by reaching out to me directly.

Yours,
Tobias