[Osmf-talk] Running for first time election

Roland Olbricht roland.olbricht at gmx.de
Fri Dec 4 21:29:08 UTC 2020

Hello everybody,

For the upcoming OSMF elections, I'm running for a seat on the board.
You might know me for the Overpass API and, every now and then, mails
here to suggest a way forward with actual problems the community is
facing, e.g. one about paid staff:
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/osmf-talk/2020-August/007014.html

You can find my answers to the question and my manifesto here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM20/Election_to_Board/Answers_and_manifestos/Roland_Olbricht
or compare it amongst all candidates on
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM20/Election_to_Board/Answers_and_manifestos

Please note that the community agreed a couple of years ago to move
election campaigns to the wiki, because users of this list complained
about too many mails. As one candidate ignored that code of ethics (in
line with flexible views on attribution), we ultimately decided to
remind everybody that we are open for questions as well.

Best regards,

Roland