[Osmf-talk] What OSMF board is actually doing

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Dec 9 13:28:49 UTC 2020

Is there any other existing place that lists examples of
decisions taken by OSMF board?

Note that I am not looking for full minutes,
just representative examples of decisions.

It is supposed to be examples of what OSMF board is doing,
not listing of  recent decisions.

And is there such list of examples available
in Polish?

Dec 9, 2020, 13:10 by simon at poole.ch: