[Osmf-talk] What OSMF board is actually doing

Allan Mustard allan.mustard at osmfoundation.org
Wed Dec 9 15:32:48 UTC 2020

The Board minutes are all I can think of.  You are always welcome to
tune into Board meetings on BigBlueButton and hear the decisions being
made in real time, of course.
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Monthly_Board_Meetings  If you want
to compile a board decision digest of representative decisions and to
circulate it in Polish, there is nothing to stop you from doing that.
It's all public information.

apm
-------
/Allan Mustard, Chairperson/