[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Call to Take Action and Confront Systemic Offensive Behavior in the OSM Community

Fabian Hernandez fabianhm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 15:51:00 UTC 2020

 As someone from a third world country and identifies as a gender minority (something that seems important for some) I see the document by Celine is a divisive peace of gender ideology and some cultural marxism.
It goes against meritocracy and freedom of speech.
It request quotas of power based on who is more "oppressed" rather on who has done more for OSM.
It panders to snowflakes rather than hardworking people.
It creates divisiveness in the name of diversity, but they don't care about thought diversity, just in gender identity, and other non relevant traits.
It proposes unclear codes of conduct (e.g. reject harassment, but don't define harassment) and other measures than can be easily used to silence opposition.

Rimugú