[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Call to Take Action and Confront Systemic Offensive Behavior in the OSM Community

Mikko Tamura mikko.tamura at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 11:58:40 UTC 2020

OMG! Thank you Graeme for this atleast I know and most of us know that
there is a voice that coherently expressed our valid feelings right now.
Several of us feel the toxicity of the mailing lists that is why we dont
want to voice out. We are afraid of being judged by #editshamers and those
who mansplain to us that our opinions are not valid. Thank you for the
board for listening.

Virtual hugs!

*MIKKO L. TAMURA*
*Lead Advocate*