[Osmf-talk] Diversity statement (Was: Next OSMF board meeting on Thursday 30 January 2020, at 17:00 UTC)

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 19:09:33 UTC 2020

Hello

First off, thank you for taking this step.

There are a few points:

1. I agree on time to review. However, if the statement represents this
OSMF Board starting position, great
2. If the statement is to represent OSMF, then consultation and edits.
3. If this is an indicator of, 'yes, we want to acknowledge the needs and
gaps.' great. However, it is super important that any statement follow with
- how hold each other accountable. What is the recourse? What are safe
places.

The what next - this will take time.

I would have joined the board meeting, but job. See some of you at FOSDEM.

Thank you,

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com