[Osmf-talk] Toward resolution of controversies related to iD

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:01:17 UTC 2020

Thanks for this work and effort to bring community engagement and codes
into OSM. I do appreciate that the focus here is ID.

Regarding this statement : " Code of Conduct for the entire Foundation
remains at issue, and is beyond the scope of this RFC." A process of code
of conduct, review action, and appeal seems fairly important for the health
of the project across the toolsets and community spaces.

While I am glad to collaborate with the Diversity and Inclusion initiative,
I remain hopeful that someday it is in 'scope' for the whole project.

Thank you again,

 Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com